(Bold all the things that apply to you)
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish. (i still do =P )
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer. (oh how i wanted some of those puffy pants!)
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales." (if im watching it though..i havent seen that show in AGES)
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head. (everyday)
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen. (altho, I think TMNT the Movie was in 1990...)
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You made your Mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side. (i had a collection of em)
17. You played the game "MASH".
18. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear... (i wanted some, but i wanted the boy ones cuz the girls ones were pink and white, EW!!)
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten. (i watched it yes, but why would i wanna change my name to that?)
21. You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF." (SOMEONE explain this to me please)
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
26. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took lunch pails to school. (mine had a neon bear on it)
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets. (i had a collection of those too, but why did they ban them again?)
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence. NOT!
30. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets. (boy was /i/ wrong )
34. You ever owned a pair of jelly shoes. (still have some somewhere)
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip'n'Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It. (still have one)
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
41. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "totally awesome."
42. You remember Popples.
43. "Don't worry, be happy."
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks. (holy shit how do they KNOW?!?!)
45. You wore socks scrunched down. (yeah cuz thats the only way to expose the many colors of the other 5 pairs of socks)
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK" ...alternatively... "Susie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell, Susie went to heaven, the steamboat went to HELLO operator, give me #9, and if you disconnect me, I'll cut off your beHIND the 'frigerator, there lay a piece of glass, if you fall upon it, you'll cut your little ASK me any question... (mom forbade me from ever doing that after i did it in front of her once cuz she thought i was gonna say ASS)
47. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies. (i still havent watched those)
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
50. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies.
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot. (i hated anything that wasnt a cartoon at that point and i thought Doogie was a dork)
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool. (my friend had their tapes, the lunchbox, AND the NKotB slipper/sneakers)
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class. (NEW CLASS SUCKED!)
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME. (not all, but some..)
wow, i didnt realize how into pop culture i was/am.