Well okay I will...
1. I have a difficult time drawing dragons, and usually tell people this like "are you suuuuuure?" but I get asked to draw them anyways. I like doing them, I'm just not confident enough.
2. I HAAAAATE drawing wings. Hence the wing charge.
3. Lately the thought of doing anything in real media has me squirming and makes me glad all my real media stuff is still packed.
4. I'm one of those people who doesn't take critique well (well in my own mind anyways....you guys just see the smiling and nodding) but I still love getting it and using it for future pieces. So yeah I don't ignore it unless I don't agree, which is rare. (LOL I'm so Hallmark)
5. I rarely use references for things because I'm lazy. That's the only reason. It involves me going to the computer, looking up the perfect reference and drawing by my computer, which I don't like doing unless I'm drawing in Photoshop. That is /really/ stupid.
6. The majority of things you guys deem "good" were failed attempts at doing something else =)
7. My favorite part of anything is sketching it out. Anything that requires additional "planning"...that's when the real work starts
8. I've always known I wanted to be some kind of an artist, since I was about 6 or so.
9. Something that constantly stumps me in my art is lighting. I really really really want to get better but I honestly don't know where to begin.
10. My favorite thing to draw is expressions =)